Refund Policy :
- There are different refund rules for different situations-
- You boiled the milk on receiving it and it got spoilt- there are no refunds offered in this case. Milk is tested before it leaves the packaging unit- if it is spoilt, we don’t let it leave the unit at all. Milk bottles are transported in insulated ice packed boxes until delivery to your house. Once you receive it, it is your responsibility to refrigerate it at 2 degree celsius after boiling it immediately.
- You paid for a subscription and before the end of that billing cycle, you have decided to cancel the subscription- there are no refunds offered in this case.
- You would like to pause your subscription for a few days due to travel/ some other reason- the total value in rupees of the products you have cancelled will be subtracted from your next month’s bill. In case you do not continue your subscription in the next month, there are no refunds offered for the value of the products you had cancelled.
- You have informed the delivery executive that you’d like to pause your subscription but milk was still delivered the next day- no refunds offered in this case. Only pause instructions given by you through the website after logging in to your account are taken as valid instructions. A delivery executive has upto 100 houses to deliver- he cannot remember individual customers’ instructions.
- We have not delivered milk to you due to reasons like storm, flood, road strikes, milk spoilage, accidents, national holidays, etc- the total value in rupees of the products for which we have not delivered will be subtracted from the total in your next month’s bill. In case you do not continue your subscription next month, this amount will be refunded along with your refundable deposit collected at the beginning of the subscription.
- None were not available at home to collect the milk at time of delivery without you having paused the subscription by logging into the website- no refunds offered in this case.
- You have received a different quantity/ a different milk than what you have ordered- In case the product is of lower value than the one you had ordered, the balance will be subtracted in your next month’s bill. For example, if you had subscribed for 1L cow’s milk, and you received 0.5L cow’s milk, Rs. 35 will be subtracted from your next month’s bill. But, if you received 1L buffalo milk, no refund will be offered. In case you do not continue your subscription the next month, the applicable refund will be refunded along the refundable deposit collected at the beginning of your subscription.