Refund Policy :
- There are different refund rules for different situations-
- You boiled the milk on receiving it and it got spoilt- there are no refunds offered in this case. Milk is tested before it leaves the packaging unit- if it is spoilt, we don’t let it leave the unit at all. Milk bottles are transported in insulated ice packed boxes until delivery to your house. Once you receive it, it is your responsibility to refrigerate it at 2 degree celsius after boiling it immediately.
- You paid for a subscription and before the end of that billing cycle, you have decided to cancel the subscription- you get a refund for the days you haven’t received milk + your refundable deposit (after subtracting charges, if any).
- You would like to pause your subscription for a few days due to travel/ some other reason- the total value (in rupees) of the products you have cancelled will be refunded to your MadrasMoney wallet immediately. If you have paused for dates for which you haven't yet paid the bill or bill hasn't yet been generated, the amount will be adjusted in your invoice.
- You have informed the delivery executive that you’d like to pause your subscription but milk was still delivered the next day- no refunds offered in this case. Only pause instructions given by you through the website/app after logging in to your account are taken as valid instructions.
- We have not delivered milk to you due to reasons like storm, flood, road strikes, milk spoilage, accidents, national holidays, etc- the total value in rupees of the products for which we have not delivered will be refunded to your MadrasMoney wallet immediately.
- None were available at home to collect the milk/coffee decoction at time of delivery without you having paused the subscription by logging into the website- no refunds offered in this case.
- You have received a different quantity/ a different type of milk than what you have ordered- In case the product is of lower value than the one you had ordered, the balance will be refunded to your MadrasMoney wallet. For example, if you had subscribed for 1L cow's milk, and you received 0.5L cow's milk, Rs.40 will be refunded to your wallet. But, if you received 1L buffalo milk, no refund will be offered.